To make sure that entrepreneurs recognize the reward from all their hard work.
Why I do it…
75% of business owners couldn’t maintain their lifestlye if they sold their business today [The Value GAP].
We put too much risk and sacrifice into our businesses that not having a growth AND exit plan is dangerous to the future success of the business and your family wealth!
As Seen In:
Topics Talked About on the Show
What is your end game? Money, Legacy, Freedom? Figure out what you want from your life and business and then plan a way to get it
Could you maintain your lifestyle if you sold your company? Every entrepreneur needs to know the answers to these questions:
- What is your company worth?
- If you sold your company today what would you put in the bank?
- How much money do you need each year to live the life you want?
- If there is a GAP how long will it take to get there?
- What are the best ways to expodite the way to your goal?
Besides gross revenue and bottom line margin, what drives the value of your company?
- Recurring revenue
- Top level management
- Itellectual property
- Customer diversification
- Lack of owner involvement
- Cash flow optomizatoin
How does your exit option impact your net proceeds and your happiness? You could sell to a strategic buyer and maximize your proceeds but have to fire 2/3 of your employees, would that make you happy?
- What are your options?
- How do your options impact your risk, timing and net proceeds?
- Do you have a preference who you sell to?
- What kind of invovlment over time do you want (emotionally and financially)?
What kind of advice and advisors do you need to help maximimize your outcome?